A flyer is also known as a poster and it’s kind of an advertisement but on paper. This is a great opportunity for you if you don’t have much on budget and you want to keep it cheap. You can design this flyer by yourself and then make as much copies as you want. It’s not uncommon if your relatives live across the country in different cities and states and in this scenario, it won’t be possible for all of them to come to the birthday party you are planning. This is the reason that mostly birthday parties are celebrated with family members, friends and neighbors. If you are going to plan the event for according to this situation, you don’t need to spend hours on invitations and waiting for replies but you can make birthday flyer for your child and hang them in your block or workplace so that people who are interested in attending, will contact you and tell you they will attend the party.
Here are the Guidelines to create a Birthday Party Flyer:
- Always start with a big size paper because the information on a small document doesn’t look that attractive and it’s very hard to understand too.
- Think of a unique title or heading for your flyer without being overwhelming. The title is the most important thing that catches the eye of a reader and convinces him to find out what the flyer is announcing.
- Place a beautiful picture on the flyer and try to use fewer words. You can either put a picture of a birthday cake or the picture of birthday baby as it looks more attractive this way.
- In order to host more guests to your party, you should design and distribute the flyer at least two weeks before the birthday party because this way those, who want to come to your party, can manage their work and other routines easily.
- You have already announced that it’s a birthday party and there is nothing more to do about that. Now it’s time to provide your address and contact numbers to the interesting person who wants to join you in the party. Always provide your street address and contact numbers in bold and big fonts.
- In order to facilitate your readers, you can provide tear-off tags at the end of the flyer so that people don’t need to write down your address and phone number but they can simply take away a tag which shows all the contact info.
- Always proofread you flyer before making copies so that if you are missing something, you can add that in time.